IQOS Cashback Terms & Conditions
To participate in the "IQOS cashback" (“Cashback”), the following terms and conditions of participation ("Conditions") will apply. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited also reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time.
By submitting the online Cashback claim form, the participant accepts the conditions of participation and agrees that they can be contacted by e-mail to process the claim. The organiser of the IQOS Cashback is Philip Morris New Zealand Limited (“Philip Morris New Zealand”), 46 Sale Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010.
- 1.1. The participant must be aged 18 or older, be resident in New Zealand or Australia and be a smoker and/or vaper.
1.2. The participant must purchase a qualifying* IQOS device from an authorised retailer*, have or created an account at https://au.iqos.com, linked the qualifying IQOS device to their account, be able to present a valid receipt/invoice as part of a valid online claim at https://au.iqos.com/cash-back and have a bank account in New Zealand or Australia.
*See Section 2 for ineligible devices, consumables, accessories and retailers.
- 1.3. Participation in the Cashback is only possible in the name of the purchaser.
- 1.4. Employees of Philip Morris New Zealand, all persons involved in the development or implementation of IQOS cashback (e.g., consultants, agencies or suppliers) as well as their respective family and household members, are excluded from participation.
- 1.5. Philip Morris New Zealand reserves the right to exclude from the cashback, any participant who makes false statements when registering, manipulates, tries to manipulate or otherwise violates the conditions.
- 1.6. Participation in the cashback is only possible in one's own name and can be claimed for each IQOS device purchased. A proof of purchase can only be used by the registered participant.
- 1.7. The cashback cannot be combined with other programmes of the manufacturer. This also includes coupon programmes.
Non-qualifying devices, bundles, kits, consumables, accessories and unauthorised retailers
2.1. The following devices, bundles, kits and accessories are ineligible for Cashback:
- 2.1.1. IQOS VEEV starter kit and IQOS 3 Duo bundle
- 2.1.2. IQOS VEEV starter kit and IQOS 3 Multi bundle
- 2.1.3. IQOS VEEV starter kit and IQOS 3 Duo Refreshed bundle
- 2.1.4. IQOS VEEV consumables
- 2.1.5. IQOS VEEV accessories
- 2.1.6. IQOS 3 DUO, DUO refreshed and IQOS 3 MULTI accessories
- 2.1.7. Tobacco sticks
2.2. Purchases from the following retailers are ineligible for Cashback:
- 2.2.1. au.iqos.com
- 2.2.2. iqos.co.nz
- 2.2.3. IQVape
- 2.1. The following devices, bundles, kits and accessories are ineligible for Cashback:
Participation and implementation of the cashback
3.1. In order to participate in the IQOS Cashback:
- 3.1.1. A qualifying IQOS device must be purchased from an authorised retailer as detailed at paragraph 2.
- 3.1.2. The participant must have or create an account at https://au.iqos.com and link their device to that account.
- 3.1.3. The participant must also successfully complete and submit an online claim at https://au.iqos.com/cash-back within 30 days of purchase (including the date of purchase). This includes a copy of the original proof of purchase receipt/invoice in one of the following file formats: jpg, png, bmp, HIEF or pdf, with a maximum 10 MB file size.
- 3.1.4. By submitting the online claim form, the participant accepts the conditions of participation and agrees that they can be contacted by e-mail to process the claim.
- 3.2. Proof of purchase means a purchase receipt or invoice containing the retailer name, retailer address, date of purchase, GST number and purchase price. A packaging slip does not satisfy proof of purchase. The original proof of purchase must be retained by the participant until the claim has been settled. Philip Morris New Zealand is entitled, at any time, to request presentation of the original proof of purchase for data comparison.
- 3.3. The completed online claim, when submitted, will generate an email back to the participant containing a Claim Tracking ID. This Claim Tracking ID is to be used by the participant in any correspondence.
- 3.4. The claim will be assessed within six business days and if approved, the participant will receive a confirming e-mail with payment made to the bank account nominated by the participant in their online claim, within 17 business days of approval.
- 3.5. Payment is only made in New Zealand dollars (NZD) or Australian dollars (AUD) to a New Zealand or Australian bank account.
- 3.6. Each participant is obliged to check the cashback payment and to report any missing payment to the e-mail address indicated by Philip Morris New Zealand citing the Claim Tracking ID.
- 3.7. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
- 3.1. In order to participate in the IQOS Cashback:
- 4.1. Personal data that you transmit to us when participating in the cashback (including but not limited to name, address, e-mail, bank account details), will be processed exclusively as far as is necessary for the processing of your claimed cashback or insofar as you have consented to the processing of your claimed cashback.
- 4.2. For the purpose of processing your claimed cashback, your data will be transmitted to WAIVPAY Limited. This is necessary because WAIVPAY Limited processes and settles approved claims.
- 4.3. The data of the participants will be deleted after the three-month period, provided that the further storage of the data is not necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
- 4.4. Further information on the processing of your personal data can be found on https://www.pmiprivacy.com/en/consumer.
Philip Morris New Zealand shall not be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages arising from the use of this service, technical failures, delays and interruptions.