Win a pair of Beats Headphones Terms & Conditions
By entering into this “Win Beats Headphone” promotion (the Promotion), you agree to all of these terms and conditions.
Qualifying period for purchases
- 1.1. The qualifying period for purchases (Qualifying Period) is from 12pm, 12 May 2022 to 12pm, 19 May 2022.
- 2.1. Entries for this Promotion will be accepted from 12pm, 12 May 2022 to 12pm, 19 May 2022.(Entry Period).).
Qualifying purchases for prizes
- 3.1. IQOS VEEV related purchase (defined as VEEV devices, VEEV starter kits, VEEV flavour pods packs, and VEEV accessories) qualify as a single entry into the prize draw.
- 3.2. Any IQOS Heated Tobacco device or accessory, excluding tobacco sticks, qualify as a single entry into the prize draw.
- 3.3. Multiple entries are permitted; however, each eligible purchase will count as one entry only.
How to Enter
Purchases from au.iqos.com
- 4.1. Each Qualifying Purchase made during the Qualifying Period generates an automatic entry into the prize draws – no further action is required on behalf of the customer.
- 5.1. Winner will receive a pair of Beats Headphones
- 5.2. The prize will be sent to the winner at their nominated address
Non-qualifying purchases ineligible for entry
- 6.1. The following IQOS and IQOS VEEV purchases are ineligible for entry into any aspect of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to:
- • Tobacco Sticks.
- • Items supplied free or at a major discount arising from another promotion including bundled kits not listed at 3.1 and 3.2.
- • Not valid for Auto Delivery and Trial’s of products
- • Goods purchased from a retailer, stockist or individual, not directly supplied by Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited or that cannot legally participate in this Promotion.
- 7.1. The selection of winners will be conducted on 20 May 2022 at 12pm.
- 7.2. The draw will be conducted by the Promoter (Drawer) at 46 Sale Street, Auckland 1010. Should this location become inaccessible due to any event, circumstance or cause beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter may nominate another location to conduct the draw and without prior notice to entrants.
- 7.3. Each eligible purchase will be given a unique number and put into a system.
- 7.4. A random number will be generated in order to select the weekly winners for each prize draw.
- 7.7. The result of the draw is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
General Promotion Conditions
General conditions for this Promotion include:
- 8.1. Entrants must be 18+ and be an existing smoker or vaper.
- 8.2. The Promoter may pass on a winner’s details to the Promotion partner for the purposes of providing the prize.
- 9.1. The Promoter is Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited.
- 10.1. The Rules that apply to this Promotion are the Specific Rules (being the Rules, terms and conditions as set out in paragraphs 1 to 11), together with the General Rules (set out below).
- 10.2. By entering into this Promotion, entrants agree to all Rules and confirm that they have the necessary authority and meet all prerequisites to enter into the Promotion.
- 11.1. The Specific Rules for a Promotion, along with these General Rules, form the terms and conditions for the Promotion (the Rules).
11.2. In addition to any restrictions noted in the Specific Rules, the following individuals may not enter this Promotion:
- 11.2.1. Employees and contractors of Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited, participating sponsors, promoters and/or associated advertising agencies (and their family members).
- 11.2.2. Anyone who has been made aware of non-public details of the Promotion by employees of Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited, participating sponsors, promoters and/or associated advertising agencies (and their family members).
- 11.2.3. Anyone who is not a smoker or vaper aged 18 or older.
- 11.3. Entrants must complete all stages of entry themselves unless the person completing the form has a general power of attorney or an enduring power of attorney on behalf of the entrant. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited will need to sight the original or certified copy of this document before the prize can be awarded.
- 11.4. Entries cannot be sent in through agents or third parties or on another person’s behalf, and websites or multiple accounts will be disqualified.
- 11.5. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited decision is final in relation to the selection of prize winner(s), any dispute regarding the Rules, and/or the conduct or the results of a Promotion.
- 11.6. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion or Prize and/or vary the Rules at any time without prior notice.
- 11.7. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited may refuse or disqualify any entry (including winning entries) if Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited decides, in its sole discretion, that the entrant has not complied with these Rules, or if he or she has acted in a way which Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited reasonably considers to be inappropriate, unlawful, offensive, or otherwise not in the spirit of the Promotion. If the winning entry is disqualified, Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant without notice to the disqualified entrant(s).
- 11.8. The Promotion is governed by New Zealand law.
- 12.1. Philip Morris New Zealand reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) or parts of the prize for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value.
- 12.2. If the winner(s) can’t be contacted within a reasonable time period or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited’s reasonable control, then Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- 12.3. Prizes are personal to the winners and cannot be transferred to someone else without the express approval of Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited. If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason (e.g. does not uplift or refuses delivery of headphones), Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited can award the prize to another winner. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash or another item.
- 12.4. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited’s reasonable control. Where a prize is being supplied by a third party, Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited accepts no responsibility in connection with the provision of the prize, including without limitation, the failure of the winner to receive ownership of, or use of, the prize or any performance issues associated with the prize.
- 12.5. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited will not be liable for failure to provide (or delay in providing) the Prize resulting from any events, circumstances or causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of god (natural disasters), acts of war or terrorism, national emergencies, issues of public health and safety, pandemics or epidemics, mechanical breakdown, industry disputes, riots or failure of communication or power supply or voluntary or involuntary compliance with any regulation, law or order of any government.
- 12.6. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited will not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered by entrants or anyone else as a result of, arising out of, or in any way connected with the Promotion or its prizes.
- 13.1. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to the use of their names, photographs, and likeness for promotional/advertising purposes, and agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose. Any copyright associated with an entry will be owned by Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited.